Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the policy of aceshocstore.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws.
Sale of Unauthorized Goods on the Site
If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that any Supplier on aceshocstore.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to email@example.com.
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04",etc);
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Copyright Infringement on the Site
If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Full Legal Name and physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.